Intro to Solid Foods: A Baby-Led Approach
Introducing Solids to your baby in laid back, anxiety-free, picky-eater preventing way!
This is a comprehensive class, where we will discuss the ins and outs of guiding your baby through the transition to foods, in a healthy, anxiety free way.
We will discuss:
- how to discover if your child is ready (not an age, but a set of abilities to look for)
- what foods babies need other than your milk, or formula milk
- how to prepare foods
- what to look for, to help understand if you're moving too fast or too slow
- the important of maintaining gut health and reducing inflation
- baby-led weaning
- the role of chewing food and why it's a key to great digestion
- how to protect milk supply and maintain nursing if that is your goal
- how to make sure you are encouraging good eating habits, avoiding picky eaters, and making meal time an enjoyable social time
You will receive emailed handouts, as well as access to my support as you journey through solids!
When: Thursday August 22nd
Where: Abaton Integrative Medicine
$40 per person.
$15 for an additional caregiver (parent, grandparent, babysitter, etc of the same child).
Limited spaces available! Payment is due to secure your spot.
Message me via www.ashleypickett.com with questions.
If you don't personally need this class, please consider sharing it with your friends! If you are a practitioner and would like to attend, please contact me for details about practitioner fees and to see if there is space.