API’s Attached at the Heart Parenting Masterclass
Series starts June 1st, 2019 and runs for 5 classes
Dates: June 1, 8, 22, July 6, 13
Join Ashley Pickett from Anxiety-Free Parenting for an in-depth parenting series created by Attachment Parenting International. From Pregnancy through to potty training, and carried well into the teenaged years, we are capable of guiding our children to be the best version of themselves!
This series explores our intimate influence on shaping the environment our children grow through, and teaches us simple and targeted way to take a lead role in your parenting relationship with your child.
In this parenting masterclass, you will:
· Learn important facts to help make decisions before and after baby arrives
· Understand baby’s cries and how to stay calm
· Learn how your childhood experiences influence your parenting
· Learn practical strategies for strengthening the bond with your baby or young child
· Learn how to prioritize your lives to preserve the parent-child bond
· Learn infant communication signals and emotional milestones
· Understand how to make your couple relationship and family stronger
· Be more informed and empowered parents
· Understand the benefits of positive discipline and how to implement it in daily life
Although this Masterclass is wonderful to start while pregnant or early in your parenting relationship, you can begin to integrate the concepts and solutions based in solid neuroscience at any time as a parent!
If you would like to join us on this journey, please secure your seat! If you are unsure if this is the right experience for you, you are welcome to attend the first class going over the basics of parenting and attachment, and register for the rest if it calls to you.
1. 10-Module series, taught over 5 weeks on Sundays from 1-4pm - Investment is $300 per family
2. Test it out! First class covers Module 1 & 2
Investment is $75. This class fee will be applied to course fee, if registration occurs before the second class.
AATH Course Outline
Week 1 - June 1st 2019
Module 1: Charting a New Course: Undoing the Ties That Bind
Module 2: Preparing for Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting
Week 2 - June 8th 2019
Module 3: Feed with Love and Respect: Beginning the Attachment Process
Module 4: Responding with Sensitivity: Languages of Love
Week 3 - June 22 2019
Module 5: Use Nurturing Tough: Healing Power of Physical Closeness
Module 6: Ensure Safe Sleep: Physically & Emotionally
Week 4 - July 6 2019
Module 7: Provide Consistent, Loving Care: Keeping Attachment Secure
Module 8: Practice Positive Discipline: Be the Change!
Week 5 - July 13 2019
Module 9: Strive for Balance in your Personal and Family Life
Module 10: Nurturing Children for a Compassionate World