One weekend. Everything expectant parents want to know about birth, breastfeeding and beyond.
Childbirth classes are not one size fits all! That's why Oakville Family Birthand Abaton Integrative Medicine have teamed up to offer FLOURISH, Oakville's premier prenatal class.
If you don't have time for several weekly classes but you want to feel informed and prepared for the arrival of your baby, this weekend retreat is for you.
We're a team of experts:
- Jaklyn Andrews: Certified Childbirth Educator, Doula
- Ashley Pickett: Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), Infant Sleep Educator, Babywearing Educator
- Dr. Denise Handscomb: Naturopathic Doctor
We've combined everything new parents say they *wish* they learned into one convenient weekend including catered lunches and refreshments in a beautiful setting.
You’ll learn about:
- Pregnancy health
- Labour and birth: stages of labour, positions, coping strategies
- Tips and tricks for confident birth partners
- Postpartum care for moms
- Newborn care, breastfeeding, infant sleep and babywearing
We've got it all! You won't find another class like this. We'd love to have you join us.
WHEN: Next session Saturday June 9th (9:00-4:30) & Sunday June 10th (9:00-3:00), 2018
WHERE: Abaton Integrative Medicine, 235 Randall Street, Downtown Oakville
INVESTMENT: Early bird pricing: $359+hst (includes your partner) until May 1, 2018. $399+hst after May 1. Includes lunches, snacks and refreshments.
Reserve at www.flourishprenatalretreat.com
If you have any questions, please contact Jaklyn at (289) 813-4363 or email@example.com